Ready 14 20Brand : CARPIGIANI
Ready 14 20 Counter-top batch freezer
The synthesis of Carpigiani technology to process hot and cold mixtures and produce good, fresh gelato.
- Six automatic programs: two to produce delicious milk- based gelato and fresh fruit sorbets; one to produce perfect fruit slushes; two to produce a special milk- or fruit- based CRYSTAL gelato; one to produce Ice Cream* with the special beater (*3E beater optional. Also available as a spare part).
- Three automatic
programs: one to pasteurize the mix and turn it into gelato; one
to pasteurize, age, and then turn it into gelato; one to heat and cool the mix
and then turn it into gelato.
- Hard-O-Tronic®: This is the exclusive system for an excellent gelato. The LCD
screen constantly displays the values of the programmed consistency and that of
the gelato in the batch freezer. By pressing on the arrows you can always
change it, to obtain your own ideal gelato.
- POM Beater: The beater has no central shaft. Its POM blades -
impenetrable by the cold - facilitate the complete extraction of the gelato
every time. Sturdy yet light, it has self-adjusting scraper blades to maintain
the cylinder clean and efficient.
- Post Cooling: To maintain the consistency of the gelato during extraction, the post
cooling function injects cold into the gelato as it comes out of the cylinder.
- Optional 3E beater: Ideal for producing
Ice Cream. Also available as a spare part.
- Optional Crystal Dispensing Door: Ideal with the Crystal program for filling containers and jars directly from the machine. Thanks to the spacer, which can be mounted at any time, it is possible to reduce the door opening, thus facilitating the extraction of the Crystal product and the washing of the machine.
- Versatile shelf that can be mounted in three different positions depending on the
use: Position 1 for traditional trays, Position 2 for round tubs, and Position
3 saves space when not in use. Easily removable during cleaning operations.
- Optional Shelf mat: is
designed to hold trays in place during gelato extraction.
- Optional Sprayer with quick coupling for easy connection and disconnection. The sprayer is also equipped with a support to hold it in place.
- Scan the QR Code on the front of the machine to access the most up to date equipment information: Instruction Manual, Carpi Care kit & Carpi Clean kit.
- Easy way: prepare and pasteurize the mix with the batch freezer.
technology makes it possible to complete the full gelato
production process in just one machine.
- Accident prevention thanks to even more rounded corners throughout the part of the machine closest to the operator. If power is lost during production or the machine is accidentally stopped, an automatic defrost procedure is triggered, allowing for a rapid restart of production. With TEOREMA, production continuity is guaranteed thanks to facilitated assistance through monitoring and diagnosis over the internet, using PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
- The delayed cleaning program guarantees
hygiene by controlling the temperature of the cylinder once the gelato has been extracted. So immediate washing of the machine is not necessary in the event of
prolonged work stoppages.
- Carpi Care kit - Carpi
Clean kit: request them from your dealer to always keep
your machine hygienically perfect.
- The cylinder and front panel are a single piece for maximum cleanliness and hygiene. With the hot-cleaning of the cylinder and the removable gelato chute, cleaning is easier.
- Even cleaning the panels is a quick job because with the Scotch-Brite treatment the steel does not stain and is resistant to fat residues.
14 kg min, 20 kg max
|Quantity per batch||
Max. 4 kg.
Min. 2 kg.
|Quantity per cycle | Programs||
Cremolata | max. 4 kg.
Cremolata | min. 2
Crystal | max. 4
Crystal | min. 2
Hz 50 /Ph1
Fuse Size: A 25
Rated Power Input: 3 kW
|Dimension at base||
45,5 x 58 x 76,5 cm (W x D x H)
The quantity per cycle and production time vary based on mixes used. The “Max” values refer to classic Italian artisanal gelato. Performance values refer to 25°C room temperature. Ready 14 20 is produced by Carpigiani according to Certified Quality System UNI EN ISO 9001. All specifications mentioned must be considered approximate; Carpigiani reserves the right to modify, without notice, all parts deemed necessary.